We collect information from you in certain situations, including:
- When you register an account to become a user, such as your name, e-mail, and a password.
- When you add to your profile further information about yourself.
- Like all websites, we automatically receive from your internet use information like your IP address, your type of browser, your operating system, and your ISP.
- We retain information you provide when you answer questions, declare personal information such as interests and goals, and fill in other fields.
We use the information you provide to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other users.
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other users.
- Send you goal reminders and other communications through email and website notices.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes. We value the privacy of your information and take the proper measures to keep others from being able to view your data.
You have the ability to:
- Review, enhance or edit your personal information through your personal profile page.
- Change your settings to control visibility and accessibility through our website.
- Tell us to close your Destiny Deployment account.
Your obligations include:
Our common security interests include the facts that:
- Personal information you provide will be secured with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your site interactions at all times.